Welcome to SheStylesIt…
Hey, I’m your Blogger Shashamani. I’m an 17 year old A level student who just loves getting creative with my looks and a sewing machine.
This blog centres around 3 main things:
- STYLING: The main focus of the blog is Fashion and the Achievable Outfits I wear. My style at its core is Vintage basically any thing that can be affordably thrifted but as a student my outfits need to to be quick to assemble and also comfortable throughout the day. My aim is to give you guys tips but also new ideas on looks and ways to spin items you already own. The styling part will consist of top trends and items I’m loving right now, weekly outfits and monthly stylespiration.
- MAKING: D.I.Y’s will also have a platform on this blog as I believe recycling old clothing is not only important for this environment but also for your purse too. I love having the opportunity take something underrated and turning it into a statement piece. And you don’t need to be a sewing technician to create some beautifully easy pieces. Keep your eyes peeled for future step by step tutorials.
- LIVING: We all do it! This final part of the blog will be centered around: Book reviews, Movie Reviews, Musings and photography. Basically the little things in life that make up me; as I’m an avid reader of poetry, classical and modern literature. Very recently I’ve gotten into foreign ‘world’ movies.
Blog Content :
- Trend of the week
- Item of the week
- Stylespiration of the week
- Outfits of the week
- Monthly book or film review
- Monthly DIY tutorial
Thanks for checking me out and I hope you’ll stay tuned for more.